Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Hues of Happiness

Welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge!  This sketch just so happens to be designed by me. I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

I was a little too late in adding the Hues of Happiness Suite to my cart when I submitted my last order, but was I was still able to snag the beautiful Hues of Happiness DSP.  I put my paper snips to work cutting out several beautiful blooms from the DSP to arrange over the banner piece of the sketch.

Another piece of DSP from the pack added just a little bit more color and the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder added just the right amount of texture to the Night of Navy panel.

I chose the Peaceful Moments stamp set for a sentiment full of happy wishes and cut it out with the coordinating Painted Labels Dies. I love pulling out some older stamp sets to use with new products!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check back in a few days to see a couple more creations with the rest of the beautiful blooms I cut out.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment