Saturday, May 28, 2022

Another Round of Birthday Brews

The weekend is here and there is nothing better, in my crafty world, than starting the day off with some stamping!  This weeks Freshly Made Sketches offered inspiration for a Brewed for You birthday card.

Since I still had some pieces of He's The Man DSP out on my desk I put them to good use for this sketch with the Basic Boarders Dies.  I love the BBQ patterns, which go together so well with the Brewed For You stamp set and Brewed Dies.

To create a frosty glass look, I die cut the mug and growler from a piece of Vellum, layered on top of Crushed Curry.  Foamy bubbles topped the mug and a little hop was tucked behind for the perfect pop of color.

A sentiment heat embossed on Mint Macaron added a little more color and some white Classic Matt Dots were the perfect little embellishments for this round of birthday brews.

I am working on a masculine theme class for the month of June and this card will be added to the mix for sure!  I always love a great manly stamp set!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start and you find some time to get crafty!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment