Thursday, May 19, 2022

Clean and Simple Hues

Hello stampers!  The Control Freaks are back this month and we are sharing some clean and simple creations with all of you!  You may just be starting the hop or you may have come from the creative Cindy Elam...either way, be sure to make your way  all the way through!

If you've been following along with me this week, you'll remember that I shared a card earlier in the week with these beautiful Hues of Happiness blooms. I fussy cut nearly an entire page of these flowers and put them to good use for today's projects.

First off we have shades of Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo...

...followed by shades of Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody.


Next up are Costal Cabana and Pool Party...


...followed by Gorgeous Grape and Fresh Freesia.

Each card was embellished with coordinating Glossy Dots and a touch of texture from my favorite Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.

I chose a few of my favorite Peaceful Moments sentiments, which were stamped in Memento then, you guess it...fussy cut!

It's always so refreshing to create something clean and simple!

Next up is my stamping BFF Wendy Weixler.  You won't want to miss her wonderful creation!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment