Friday, April 10, 2020

Mountain Air Anniversary

Happy Good Friday stampers!  I hope you have had a fabulous week!  It was our spring break this week, which was full of sunshine and fun at home.  As we wrap up the week, my hubby and I are celebrating our 16th anniversary.  I am not sure where 16 years have gone because it seems like our wedding was just a couple of years ago.  I guess that's what happens when you are having fun!
As soon as I saw the Mountain Air bundle in the Occasions Catalog, I knew it was a must have!  We are a family who loves the outdoors...take us to the beach or the mountains and we are happy campers!  
I used some pretty colors to try to match our Blue Mountains...I think these are pretty close.  The only thing missing is the little bit of snow left up at the top, but that will soon be gone with all of the warm weather we have been having.
The layout for this card came from a fun sketch that my dear friend Cynthia sent me as part of a little "quarantine crafting challenge".  I love the stripes!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink ~ Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Sets ~ Mountain Air, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, Majestic Mountain Dies

We didn't have any big anniversary plans as we are usually in the midst of baseball this time of year.  We will likely spend the day working in the yard, which we both actually love!  And hopefully on Saturday we can find our way to the mountains for a little hiking...as long as we can find an area that isn't closed.

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment