Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Thoughtfulness ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!
We are half way through my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year...Sale-A-Bration!  I love the excitement these free products bring to us every year!
I've been playing with the adorable Thoughtful Blooms over the weekend and am sharing a couple of my creations with you today.
Do you spy any other Sale-A-Bration items used in these cards?!?!

What's black and white and Brights all over???  A super cute thank you card that is going out to a super amazing youth pastor at our church!
I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green, then added a rainbow of flowers in Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape.  I added a strip of my favorite Golden Honey Special DSP, a little bakers twine bow and finished it off with a simple sentiment stamped in Memento.

I went for some softer colors for the next card. Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron were my colors of choice...I need to bring these colors out more often!
In addition to the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Golden Honey Speciality DSP, I also used some of the pretty So Saffron Metallic Bakers Twine (& Sequins Combo Pack).  I added some texture and dimension with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder as well also some Leaf Punch leaves and Frosted Bouquet flowers.  I decided to be bold with the sentiment and embossed it in white on a little strip of Basic Black.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Small Bloom Punch, which I used to punch out flowers on both cards, will carry over.  It's such a cute little flower!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment