Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Accented Thanks ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #333

Hello stampers!  It's Tuesday, which means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.
I was a little stumped with these colors at first...but as I was looking through all of my stamp sets, Accented Blooms jumped out at me.  I knew these pretty flowers would be gorgeous in this weeks Color Challenge colors!
I paired up my Stampin' Blends with my Stampin' Write Markers to color these pretty flowers and leaves. After heat embossing the sentiment in black, I fussy cut the image and placed it on my favorite black and white striped Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  
I added a few little embellishments and ribbon for the finishing touches. I'm loving the bright colors with the black and white stripes.  I hope I never run out of this DSP!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Golden Honey Speciality DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron, Purple Posey
Stamp Set ~ Accented Blooms

Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to join in the fun and play along with us.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment