Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wildly Happy

Anyone else Wildly Happy it's Wednesday?!?
I've been eyeing this adorable stamp set for quiet some time and finally added it to my collection after getting an invite to a baby shower for a very special family friend.  After seeing her cute and cuddle elephant theme for her soon-to-arrive baby boy, this momma and baby elephant was a must!
I am often inspired by the amazing Stesha Bloodhart and her adorable card using the Wildly Happy stamp set just had to be cased!  I loved her layout and soft colors, which just happened to match the little lovey blanket I got as part of the gift. 
I stamped the momma and baby on Smoky Slate, then softened the images with a layer of velum.  I added a few little hearts from the Detailed Bees Dies and added some Smoky Slate color to the Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon. I love that you can use your Stampin' Blends on this ribbon...the possibilities are endless!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Velum, Follow Your Art DSP
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Wildly Happy
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon, Layering Circle Dies, Detailed Bees Dies

I am so excited for this sweet family to welcome their baby boy soon.  It has been long awaited!

Have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment