Friday, February 22, 2019

#tgifc200 On the Wings of Inspiration - Bunches of Butterflies

Hello Friday!  We have survived our second week of the "Snowpocalypse" and it looks like we may be entering week 3...gross!  Doesn't Mother Nature know it's baseball season?!?!  
It's a good thing we have a spring-feeling TGIF Challenges for our 200th Challenge this week.  It's all about butterflies!  I can't wait to see the bright and colorful butterflies soon!

Stampin' Up! has provided us with some beautiful coordinating products in this years Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!  The Butterfly Gala stamp set and Botanical Butterfly DSP are so GOOD!  I love that they punch pairs up with some of the DSP images.  I know the punch is unavailable at this time, but rumor is that it will be in the 2019-2020 annual catalog.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Butterfly Gala, Incredible Like You 
Other Supplies ~ Butterfly Duet Punch, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Faceted Dots, Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon

I am so sad that they Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil paper is no longer available as a Sale-A-Bration reward.  Maybe this is another great product that we will see again in the annual catalog...fingers crossed!  I used a bit of the Grapefruit Grove under my sentiment and for a little added touch to my butterfly.  Swoon!
The Grapefruit Grove Faceted Dots were just right for tying everything together on this fluttery-butterfly card!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm sending warm wishes to everyone who is suffering through this late winter and I hope you'll send some my way too!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment