Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hey, Valentine...I'm Ape Over You

Happy Valentine's Day friends!

Today is a day to let your special someone know just how much you love them!  It doesn't take a big bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates or fancy diamonds...a simple card {a handmade card is even better!} with words of love is all you need!  I shared my love with my Valentine's this morning with cards made with my favorite Valentine stamp set, Hey Love.  I love any image I can color and these little critters in this set are so darn cute!  The ape is my favorite!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Smoky Slate, All My Love DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Lovely Lipstick, Ivory, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Set ~ Hey Love
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Heart Epoxy Droplets, White Embossing Powder

I love that you can color the Heart Epoxy Droplets with the Stampin' Blends!  The color possibilities are endless.  

My hubby is working today, so I'll be celebrating Valentine's Day with my not-so-little Valentines.  I've left them each with a card and a little treat as I head out to work this morning and I'll we'll have a special little dinner tonight.  Simple and sweet!

I hope your Valentine's Day and EVERY day is filled with love!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment