Tuesday, August 23, 2016

World's Greatest Guy

Happy Tuesday stampers!
 
It's time for a little inspiration challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
These pictures gave me some great inspiration to create my hubby's birthday card.  I always seem to make him a birthday card with some sort of deer since hunting season always kicks off shortly after his birthday each year. Combining Always An Adventure with the Merry Tags Framelits made for the perfect card!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pacific Point, Pool Party, Whisper White, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Kraft
Ink ~ Pacific Point, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Labeler Alphabet, Greatest Greetings, Always An Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Woodland Embossing Folder, Outdoor Adventure Framelits, Merry Tags Framelits, Burlap Ribbon
 
I loved how this card turned out and my hubby loved it too!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out all of the amazing HSS inspiration crations from the team and join along in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Amazing outdoorsy card! I love the die cut layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a perfect outdoor setting! I love all the elements and textures. Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete