Thursday, August 25, 2016

60 & Amazing

Look at me!  I actually stamped this week and it's not for a scheduled blog post!  My older boys started school this week and getting back into the school routine has been good for my stamping time in the morning...a win every way you look at it!
 A co-worker aske me to make birthday card for her sister's upcoming 60th birthday.  It took me a while to get my creative juices flowing again, but I finally came up with this...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Gold Glimmer, Vellum
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Gold
Stamp Sets ~ Playful Backgrounds, Timeless Textures, Thoughtful Banners
Other Supplies ~ Large Numbers, Bunch of Banners, Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twin, Gold Metallic Thread, Medium Star Punch, Confetti Stars Boarder Punch

As much I love having my boys home for summer break, I am always happy to get back into our school routine, especially when it means more stamping time for me!

Hopefully you see another post or two from me this week!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment