Sunday, August 21, 2016

Home is Where You Park It ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I think I almost forgot how to stamp!  It's been 2 weeks since my last post and just as long since I've stamped...I was going through serious withdraws!  But the craziness in our life has decreased greatly as we are all moved and settled in our NEW HOME!  It was a long summer dealing with the whole process of selling our house and buying our new one, but it was TOTALLY worth it.  We LOVE all of the space in our new home and our property is amazing!  My kids get out of bed and are outside playing from the time they get up until the time they go to bed.  They may not have had a summer vacation, but ending their summer at our new home made it all worth it.

We held an end of summer bash last night with our family and friends, which completely validated our decision to move.  Seeing all yard full of kids having fun and sharing stories around the fire made for the BEST time for everyone!

This adorable little glamper with the sentiment seemed fitting for my first post from our new house.  We are parked in this home for the long run!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, A Little Foxy DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Glamper Greetings
Other Supplies ~ In-Color Enamel Shapes, Smoky Slate Thick Bakers Twine (shhh...don't tell that I used a retired item!)
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/08/07/mondaymontage75/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/08/21/mondaymontage76/


No comments:

Post a Comment