Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wired Wednesday

I have a weakness for anything coffee related, so when I saw this stamp set and coordinating dies from Sugarpea Designs, I couldn't resist them!
There are so many cute stamps in this set and the coordinating dies make some super cute coffee cups!

I played around with the lineless watercolor technique for the cup on this first card.  I love how it turned out!

And the cup on this second card is my favorite!  It looks just like a cup of joe from my favorite coffee shop!  And that heart of coffee beans is so much fun!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Mint Macaroon
Ink ~ Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Caffeine Addict (Sugarpee Designs)
Other Supplies ~ Coffee To Go Cup, Coffee Words



No comments:

Post a Comment