Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Textured Butterflies

Hello happy stampers!

Welcome to Tuesday and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge.

There are so many possibilities with this sketch...I can't wait to see what everyone does with it!


I experimented with a few colors that I haven't used in a while for this card.  I'm not entirely sold on all of them together, but they seem to be growing on me.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink ~ Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Sets ~ Timeless Textures, Butterfly Basics
Other Supplies ~ Butterfly Thinlits, Metallic Silver Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by today!

Now it's time to head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous and what a fun color combination! I don't own the texture stamp set yet but the more I see it used, the more I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete