Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Have a Cuppa Christmas Cheer

Happy Tuesday stampers!  Can you believe we only have 10 more days until Christmas?  Where in the world has time gone?!?!  
I'm finishing up the last of my Christmas crafting and today's sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments was perfect for a fun card for my Virginia BFF!

I have a fun sneak peek at some of my favorite new things coming out in the 2016 Occasions catalog.  Anyone knows me knows just how much I love coffee, so the Have a Cuppa suite was just my cup of...coffee!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Timeless Textures, Endless Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Cup & Kettles Framelits Dies, Have a Cuppa Embellishments, Linen Thread, Greetings Thinlits

Don't you LOVE this adorable little mug of Christmas cheer?  I can't wait to make MANY more creations with this suite of coffee and tea goodness.

Be sure to head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to see the rest of our teams creations and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment