Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fire Family Christmas


Hello stampers and Merry Christmas Eve! 
 
It seems so crazy that Christmas is already upon us...time really needs to slow down!
 
It has been a whirlwind, crazy year for my family...so crazy that we didn't even have time to get a family picture for our Christmas cards this year :-( 
 
As I look back at all that we did this year, many of our fun times and memories made were with our Fire Family.   Trips to the lake, crabbing at the beach, Christmas tree hunting and so many other fun times were had with all of these amazing people.  You never truly understand the bond of a fire department until you become part of that family and my family is beyond blessed to be a part of it!
 
While I may not have a picture of our own little family, I am happy to share a picture of our Fire Family with you today.  A few weeks ago we all headed up the mountain to cut down Christmas trees and had some fun in the snow.  I love each and everyone of these people and love to see all of our kids together...the brotherhood and sisterhood is not only shared between our guys...it's shared between the kids and wives too.
 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
 
May your day be filled with love, happiness and lasting memories!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment