Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thank My Lucky Stars


Hello happy stampers!  We made it to Thursday...only one more day and we can call it a week!  I don't know about you, but this has been the LONGest week and I thank my lucky stars it is almost over!
 
Speaking of stars...that's what we are creating over at SSINK today...stars!
 
Whether they be for Christmas, birthdays or just because, stars are prefect for ANY card!  I'm sharing another sneak peek of what's to come in the 2016 Occasions catalog using my favorite suite, Going Places.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Going Places DSP Stack
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Going Global
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Stars Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Hand Held Stapler, Metallic Sequins, Lost Lagoon Striped Cotton Ribbon
 
There is so much that I love about this suite...the colors, the images and sentiments...I love it all!
 
If you haven't received your copy of the 2016 Occasions Catalog, get in touch with me today and I'll get one headed in your direct!
 
Have a Happy Thursday and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment