Tuesday, October 20, 2015

{Another} Seasonal Snapshot Christmas

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  It's time for an all new sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. 
I have oodles of the spider web doilies that still need to be used, but am a little burnt out with Halloween creations, so I flipped one of them over and turned it into a snowflake...perfect for this sketch!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Color DSP
Ink ~ Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Spider Web Doilies, Watermelon Wonder Lace, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Ok...I promise I will not use this stamp set again...at least for this week ;-)  It's just so much fun!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and be sure to join along in the fun! We love to see what you create!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh your card is all about Christmas happiness!!! It's so full of joy and fun--thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I have some of those doilies also and like you burnt out on Halloween. I may be stealing your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the In Colors of Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron! I never thought of these as Christmas colors but they work. Super cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete