Friday, October 16, 2015

Have an Awesome (Boss's) Day

It's finally Friday!!!  It has been a whirlwind sort of week at work for me and I am so happy to see this week come to an end!  But before we wrap up the work week, we are celebrating Boss's Day and I am so very grateful for my boss, especially this week.
This weeks Friday Mashup Challenge is perfect for a fun card for my boss.  Our challenge this week is to make a creation with donuts or baked goods or a creation with a friendship theme...or you can mash them up and have a donut friendship creation!
I knew right away I wanted to pull out this cute donut paper from the Cherry On Top DSP stack.  I added a fun chocolate donut that almost looks good enough to eat!  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Ink ~ Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush
Stamp Sets ~ Endless Birthday Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Decorative Dots EF, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine, Scallop Circle Punch

"Donut" forget to head on over and check out the rest of our design team yummy creations and be sure to join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Breelin,
    You card is adorable and I'm sure your boss will love this yummy card. I'm excited to join the team and create with you talented ladies.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete