Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Grateful for You

We are only a few days away from Halloween which means Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!  I always like to send cards out to family and friends during the month of November just to let them know how grateful I am for them.
Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration is focusing on the stamp set called For All Things Today.  This was one of my favorite sets last year and I was very happy to see it carry over in the annual catalog. The soft watercolored images are so pretty...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Tip Top Taupe
Stamp Sets ~ For All Things, Holly Jolly Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Metallic Sequins, Blackberry Bliss Striped Cotton Ribbon

I have had to stop and remind myself of all that I have to be grateful the past few weeks...I've been under some major stress at work and I let it get to me in so many ways.  But when I take a step back and look at the big picture, I am reminded of how blessed and grateful I am to have this job and one of the very best co-workers around!  This card is going out in the mail this week letting her know just how grateful I am for her!

Be sure to check out all of the beautiful creations from our design team today...you are sure to be Inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment