Thursday, March 26, 2015

Petal Potpourri Soiree

Happy Thursday friends!  I'm playing with a new {to me} stamp set...Petal Potpourri.  Even though I have more flower stamp sets than I know what to do with, I just had to have this AND the coordinating punch.  Pairing these stamps up with Gold Soriee made for the perfect Easter card.
Be sure to check out some other INKspiring ideas with this stamp set over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Gold Soriee
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Petal Potpourri, Indescribable Gift
Other Supplies ~ 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Flower Medallion Punch, Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine, White and Calypso Coral Embossing Powder
 
I had totally forgot that we had Calypso Coral embossing powder...how could I forget this?!?!?  I have a love hate relationship with the whole embossing process, but I LOVE the end result!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Ahh so pretty :-) I love Crisp Cantaloupe & Calypso Coral together

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete