Sunday, March 22, 2015

For Peeps Sake, Happy Easter





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop and I'm glad you are here with us!  I can't believe this is our 40th hop...where does time go?  I love all of these stampers and look forward to seeing their creations each and every month.  I hope you love them as much as I do too!

I worked on some Easter projects this weekend and thought I'd share one of those creations with you today.  I mixed matched a few different stamp sets to put together this cute little card!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Memento
Stamp Set ~ For Peeps Sake, Epic Alphabet, Yippee-Skippee
Other Supplies ~ Blushing Bride Baker Twine, Oval Framelits

I don't know why I waited so long to use the Epic Alphabet stamp set...LOVE!!  You can bet on seeing more of this stamp set soon!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/03/22/mondaymontage40/


7 comments:

  1. "I DO NOT NEED THE EPIC ALPHABET."
    "I DO NOT NEED THE EPIC ALPHABET."
    "I DO NOT NEED THE EPIC ALPHABET."
    "I DO NOT NEED THE EPIC ALPHABET."
    Grrrr.....it's going on my next order. Thanks Bre! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) Love the bunny chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I DO NOT NEED IT EITHER."
    "I DO NOT NEED IT EITHER."
    "I DO NOT NEED IT EITHER."
    "I DO NOT NEED IT EITHER."
    So. Stinkin'. Adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used this alphabet set for the sentiment. I never think to do that. And I love how your cut-out resembles an Easter egg. Adorable, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, I LOVE your card; it is So Cute! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, now I need the Epic Alphabet also. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete