Monday, October 14, 2013

Thankful ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Sketch

Good morning and welcome to October's card sketch for Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!
 
Have you had the chance to get your hands on the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit?  The pretty birch paper ribbon used on this card is included in the kit and I absolutely LOVE it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Birch Paper Ribbon (kit), Sweater Weather DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Truly Grateful
Other Supplies Expressions Thinlits, Linen Thread, Stampin' Distress Tool
 
I have to say, I am very thankful this morning to be able to walk down my stairs to my office/crafting room...I am feeling every last one of those miles I ran yesterday ;-)
 
Be sure to check out all of the other great creations from the SSInk Design Team and don't forget to post your creation too!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment