Sunday, October 20, 2013

Denim, Ruffles and Lace ~ Monday Montage

Welcome back to another Monday Montage!  Thanks for joining us again...If you are just joining in, be sure to hop all the way through so you don't miss out on any of the creations...you're sure to be amazed!  If you've just come from Amy's blog, don't you just love her style?!?!
 
Today I'm sharing a card I made for my mom's friend Shanna.  Anyone who knows this amazing lady will know that this card is so Shanna...she has a fabulous sense of style!  I'm not a frilly girl (kind of hard when your the momma of 3 boys!), but I really had fun making this card.  And guess what?  I didn't even stamp on the outside of this card!  The DSP had just the right images on it...love it when that happens!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Etcetera DSP
Other Supplies ~ Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretch Trim, Crochet Trim, Denim Jean Ribbon, Linen Thread, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Delicate Doilies
 
Doesn't this card have a romantic feel to it?  Reminds me of an old western romance novel...denim, ruffles and lace.  *Sigh*
 
Thanks for hopping along with all of us again! 

Now  either skip on back to Amy's page or hop ahead to Cathy's page....just be sure to make the full loop so you don't miss out on any of the amazing creations this time around!



2 comments:

  1. Oooo, super cute. I love the denim and the lace together. And the pearls are perfect. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim/lace combination! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete