Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween ~ Love, Mummy

Happy Halloween stampin' friends!  Any spooktabulous plans for tonight?  My kiddos will be hitting the neighborhood later tonight dressed up as...well, I'm really not sure what they are!  My older boys came up with their own costume of skinny jeans, a skater shirt and a mow hawk stocking cap...so, I'm calling them Rob Dyrdek!  Neither me or my husband are thrilled with their love of this look, but it could be worse, right?!?!?  I'll be sure to post pictures :-)
 
I always love to pack a special treat in my boys' school lunches on holidays and this is what they will be getting today...
Mummy treat bag toppers for Muddy Buddy snacks!
 On the back I created a little tag in MDS that says Happy Halloween ~ Love, Mummy.
I'm sure some day they will be embarrassed to have these packed in their lunch boxes, but I'll keep making them special treats for as long as I can!
 
Wishing you and all of your little pumpkins (or hooligans) a safe and Happy Halloween! 
 
Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment