Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to School ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

It's that time of year again...the most wonderful time of the year...Back to School!  Don't get me wrong...I love my kiddos and love having them home with me, but by the end of summer I am always ready to get back into a more structured routine.
Today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, I'm up with an individual post.  I wanted to do a fun gift box and card for each of my boys to give to their teachers tonight at their meet and greet.  I made this cute box using the Deco Label framelits and filled it full of little things to help any teacher survive the first few crazy days of the new school year.
And you have to have a fun Back to School card for the teachers too, right?!?!?  With some inspiration from The Friday Mashup challenge, I have a cute card to match!  The Mashup this week is to create a school themed project using this sketch.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Very Vanilla, This and That Epic Day DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Pool Party, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ 123-ABC Outline and Sketch Alphabet & Numbers, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Pool Party Embossing Powder, MDS (gift box tag)
Thanks for stopping by today and good luck to all of your kiddos who will be, or have already, headed back to school! And best of luck to all my teacher friends out there...you are all amazing in my eyes!!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 






4 comments:

  1. Love your card you created for the Mashup challenge! SO cute! That alphabet is one of my favorites!!! I can't wait to use it more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great back to school card! I love that DSP and you used it beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea to give to the teachers, and the card goes perfectly with it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete