Sunday, August 25, 2013

Monday Montage ~ Feelin' Like Fall


We're back!!!  After our 10 day 2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop, the 10 of us decided we wanted to keep playing together and keep our creativity flowing!  We'll be hoppin' every other Monday, so be sure to join our {Monday} Montage !

I am sharing two fall inspired creations with you today.  The mornings are getting cooler, leaves are starting to turn and my pumpkin spice k-cups have been delivered..it's feelin' like fall!  First off I have a card I made using items from the Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created Kit...it isn't just for decorating your table :-)
My second creation is a simple Mason jar centerpiece, again using a few items from the Thanksgiving Tablescape Kit. 


Supplies Used for both projects:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Sweater Weather DSP (from kit), Birch Paper Ribbon, Gold Foil Sheets, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ VersaMark, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set ~ Truly Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie Chevron ribbon (centerpiece), Linen Thread & Die-Cut Printed Leaves (from kit), Antique Brads
Click on the "back" button to see what AMAZING creation Amy has for you or "next" to see what CRAFTY creation Cathy has...enjoy!!




4 comments:

  1. Holy MOLEY, Bree!! I love BOTH of these!! I have a weak spot for fall and the beautiful colors ... you nailed these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am lovin' these projects! The Mason Jar center piece is FabUlouS!! I might have to get the Table Scape after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done. I love the layers in the card and the splatters on the houndstooth. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete