Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Blessings

Beautiful blue skies, sunshine and TobyMac powered me through a run this morning...what set out to be a short run, turned into an almost 7 mile run!  I love days like this where I can get lost in the power of music and escape my stress and troubles with each passing mile.  This morning as I ran I reflected on just how blessed my life is...healthy and loving family, amazing friends, a job that I love (most days), a roof over our heads and food on the table...BLESSED!  I hope your life is just as full of blessings (big or small)!
I have been working on some projects for upcoming classes, but decided to take a little break and create a card for the latest Fab Friday challenge.  This time around the great design team has a color challenge...
I love the softness of these colors...so pretty!  I CASE'd this card from Pinterest, but I must have forgot to pin it because when I went to look for it to give proper credit, I can't find it :(  So, if this card looks familiar to you, it was a beautiful card and thank you for sharing!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, 2011-2013 In Color DSP, Tea for Two DSP
Ink ~ Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ French Foliage
Other Supplies ~ Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlets, Flower Trim, Stampin' Distress Tool, Stampin' Sanding Block, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers

I've spent enough time in my craft room for today...time to get outside and enjoy more the the beautiful sunshine!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. What a soft and pretty card! I love the dyed flowers and the torn honeycomb paper. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The colored flowers are perfect for you pretty springtime card. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you highlighted the flowers from the DSP in the hexagons and then coordinated with the flower trim colored to match! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete