Friday, March 1, 2013

Calling all Scrap Hoarders

Ok, time to be honest...how many of you hoard each and every little piece of scrap paper and refuse to throw any of it away?  I know I do!  But I can say that I have developed a more organized way of "hoarding" my scraps :)  Keeping all of those little bits and pieces of paper does pay off though! 

Scraps of paper + a few of your favorite punches =

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set ~ Curly Cute
Other Supplies ~ Chevron Embossing Folder, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, Circle Punches

Not only is this a great way to use up some of your hoarded stash of paper, but it's also a quick and easy way to create a fun card!  So, keep on hoarding...just don't forget to use that stash from time to time :)

Only 22 more days of Sale-A-Bration left!  Get your order placed ASAP and take advantage of all of the great FREE products you can earn.  Or if you are ready to take that amazing leap and join my Craft-somnia Momma Team, choose $156.50 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99!!!  Visit my On-line Store today and jump on this amazing opportunity!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment