Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post It Note holder and Card

Last weekend I participated in a local craft fair and had a few special requests for some items.  One of the requests was the fun Post It Note holder and matching card set.  Here are a couple that I have created...
I was so happy to make this set!  I LOVE the No Peeking set :)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Whisper White, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink ~ Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets ~ Distressed Dots, No Peeking
Other Supplies ~ Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Whisper White Stitched Ribbon, Mini Gel Pen (non-SU)

And here is another set...


I forgot that I had some extra Simply Sent kits left over from last year, so I turned them into Christmas Cards!  You can't see it in the picture, but the card has some silver Glimmer Paper that peeks out through the scalloped edges of the card.  Very pretty!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ Snowflake Soiree
Other Supplies ~ Simply Sent Everyday Elegance kit (retired), Snow Flurry Die, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Whisper White Stitched Ribbon, Mini Gel Pen (non-SU)

These make a great little gift idea for a teacher, a friend, a carpool buddy...anyone!  I hope the recipients of these enjoy them!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment