Sunday, November 18, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #61

Another weekend has come to an end...why must they go so fast?  I will say that I do feel refreshed and ready to take on a new week...and a {kind of} short week at that!  I still have to work on Friday, but it's guaranteed to be a s-l-o-w day!  The kiddos and I continued our family fun today with a visit to my hubby at the station.  Always a fun time for all 3 of my boys to play on the engines and ambulances, no matter how many times we've been there.  We took advantage of the little bit of sunshine and warmer temps and raked some leaves while the baby slept.  The said leaves are now all back in the yard thanks to the lovely wind that blew in tonight...LOL!  And this afternoon, my momma and my aunt came over for a little crafting therapy.  I am so blessed to have my parents living right next door and my aunt and uncle right across the street.  So awesome to have family so close!
One of the cards I made today was based on the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Thank you Jennifer T. for providing us with a great sketch this week!

This sketch was perfect for this cute little owl!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, White Craft
Stamp Sets ~ Owl Occasions, Snowflake Soiree
Other Supplies ~ Corner Punch, Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Satin Ribbon

Time to wrap up my day and get to bed soon!  Early morning ahead of me with high hopes of getting some of my work computer problems from last week sorted out and be back in full working mode.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you like the sketch! This little owl really is perfect for it! Love the background snowflakes too. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas card with the merry owl! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I just love a cute owl card for Christmas. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some stamping time with your family. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete