Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dynamic Duo First Christmas

The birthday and holiday crunch has hit at our house.  With my twins birthday just 6 days before Christmas, it makes for a BUSY December!  I've got my To-Do list all made out and am checking things off as I go (and adding more each day..gulp!).  This week I am preparing for my December Club Classes with big hopes of getting all of my projects designed and cut out.  Wish me luck!
This card started out as a Club Card based on a sketch my BFF Erica drew up for me.  I just couldn't get all of the pieces to work together so I set it aside and came up with this card instead:
My color inspiration comes from the beautiful color combo over at Dynamic Duos. Their latest color challenge is to use Midnight Muse & Silver...so pretty together!  My apologizes for the poor quality of the photo...my camera has been acting up lately.  Maybe Santa will bring me a new one :)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ First Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Silver Embossing Powder, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

Now, I will get back to my original Club project and hope that the mojo hits so I can complete the card.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Breelin, with just the right amount of glitz! Glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete