Saturday, July 27, 2024

Courage & Faith

 Yesterday I dropped my youngest off for his first youth group camp.  One of his best buddies joined him and they were so excited and maybe just a little nervous.  Before he left, I managed to sneak this card into his Bible as a little surprise...

I played along with the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch for the design. Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Crushed and Blueberry Bushel are some of my favorite go-to colors for boy cards. I love the bright and bold colors with the white sentiment on Basic Black.
This is one of Owen's favorite Bible versus and one of the very first ones he memorized in his early days of kids church.  He is going to have an amazing few days I cannot wait to hear all about his time at camp!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such an amazing contemporary design! So striking! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete