Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Hip, Hippo, Hooray!

Happy Tuesday and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!

As soon as I saw the Hippest Hippos and coordinating dies in the Sale-a-Bration catalog, I knew I had to have them.  With all of the amazing new products coming in the July-December Mini Catalog, it wasn't hard to earn these for FREE!

I stamped the hippo in Memento, then colored him with my Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends, using the color lifter for a lighter belly.  And a little Petal Pink gave him the perfect sun-kissed cheeks.

The hippos in the stamp set are super cute, but the dies are to die for!!  It's like playing dress up with all of the hippos.  A fun little boat was just what this hip hippo needed for a day of summer fun.  And you can't forget the shades!
I embossed one of the sentiments on Bermuda Bay, cutting the Hips out, along with the Hooray sentiment from Your Biggest Fan.  Some Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine and  the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder added the perfect summer vibe.

We just wrapped up our first day of my son's District All Star Baseball Tournament, then we all beat the 100 degree heat with an afternoon at the water park.  Baseball and swimming really makes it feel like summer is finally here!

I hope you'll play along with us this week!  We love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Lol, coolest hippo ever! Love those shades on this guy - and so many other fun elements!

    ReplyDelete