Sunday, June 19, 2022

Gnomest Warm Wishes ~ Monday Montage Blog Hop

Welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Did you just arrive from the talented Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations or are you just getting started?  Either way, make sure you hop all the way through!
We have yet to even seen some summer weather, so it's kind of hard to think about creating for Christmas.  But these adorable Kindest Gnomes makes it much easier.  I'm not really for full on Christmas, but a cute wintery scene will work!

I love the stamped images that you can color in this stamp set, but the coordinating dies that help build a gnome are pretty darn cute!

I used my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends to create a watercolor effect for the gnomes hat. I love the blended look of the trees in the Storybook Gnomes DSP and wanted to create something similar for the hat.

This festive little guy comes together in a hurry with his beard, shoes and nose...along with the hat of course.  I tucked a Wonderful Snowflake behind a piece of cecum to soften things up a bit.  A simple embossed sentiment and a fussy cut tree were all that were needed to complete this card.  I can't wait to showcase this card in my Christmas in July class!

Next up is the happy camper, Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs.  You're going to love what she made!
Happy Stamping!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment