Sunday, September 26, 2021

Fall Birthday Wishes ~ Monday Montage

Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop and the beginning of Fall!

My momma celebrated her birthday this weekend and the leaves are starting to turn.  I am always inspired by the fall colors when I create my moms card and this year was no exception!
I love the buffalo check print from the Pattern Party DSP and it paired up beautifully with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies.  I cut some of the beautiful leaves out in a rainbow of fall colors and tucked them behind a Happy Birthday sentiment from Biggest Wish stamp set.  A little strip of Be Dazzling Speciality Paper and a few Sequins for Everything gave just the perfect amount of bling.
I had several die cut leaves left over, so I decided to make a second card, which ended up being the card I gave to my momma.  A Basic Black card base topped with more Pattern Party DSP started this card off.  Then I added another strip of Be Dazzling Speciality Paper, along with a beautiful sentiment from Peaceful Moments stamp set.  The Detailed Leaves were tucked behind the sentiment on one side and along the Be Dazzling strip on the other side.  A little black Bakers Twine bow was tucked in and a sequins were added to this card too.  How did I live this long without Sequins for Everything?!?!
I am embracing the beautiful days of fall and soaking up every last bit of sunshine!  What are your favorite parts of fall?

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams amazing projects.  I promise you won't be disappointed!

Happy Stamping!



Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment