Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Freshly Made Penguin Pals

Hi friends!  As we wrap up the second Sale-A-Bration of the year, this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge had me reaching for my favorite Sale-A-Bration DSP.

Penguin Playmates DSP is the cutest and oh-so-perfect for the fussy cutting crafters, like me!   After die-cutting a couple stripes and polkadots circles, I added these playful little fussy-cut pals.  The soft pine tree pattern of DSP made for the perfect background too!

Be Cool, Be Chill, Be Merry

I love this cheerful sentiment, which is perfect to go along with all of the wintery fun critters.  I love the little bits of glitter in the Opal Rounds, which reminded me a bit of snowballs.  Cute, right?!?!

I may have hoarded a couple packs of this DSP to make some more winter-fun holiday cards!  Sale-A-Bration may be coming to an end, but this adorable dSP isn't going to be leaving my craft room anytime soon!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love these little images and the way you've used them! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It's fun and full of fab images! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Congrats on making the Queen of Clean for that sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the sketch! The happy critters really look like they are having fun together.They also balance perfectly with the circles. Love your design!

    ReplyDelete