Sunday, March 7, 2021

Let Your Light Shine ~ Monday Montage

 

Hello and welcome back to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We're happy you've joined us!

Have you ever had a stamp set that you loved in the catalog, only to get it and have NO CLUE what to do with it?  I have pulled out Campology and Pallet Thoughts stamp sets several times, but have been stumped to create anything with them...until I pulled them out together!  I finally found some inspiration!
I created a Just Jade background with the wood pallet stamp, stamping it in Just Jade and distressing the edges.  The pine trees from Campology were stamped on Old Olive, in Old Olive, with a few Old Olive splatters.  (That's a lot of Old Olive!) I roughed up the edges of this layer as well, with a little strip of woodgrain paper from In Good Taste DSP tucked in between.
I layered these on top of a piece of Basic White, all added to a Crumb Cake card base.  I finished the card off with a lantern and the thoughtful sentiment "Your Brighten My Path".  I added just a touch of So Saffron to light the lantern up.
Have you ever struggled with a stamp set, only to pair it up with another and bring them both to life?  

Be sure to hop on over to the next stop on the hop and don't stop until you've made the loop.  You won't be disappointed!

Happy Stamping!


Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment