Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Butterfly Simplicity ~ #HSSSC359

It's Tuesday and time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!
What do you do when your craft room has been emptied out for renovations and is scattered throughout the house?  You pick through your box of scraps until you can piece together a card that somewhat resembles the sketch!  (Can you see me shaking my head?!?!) 
I don't know that I have ever made a card without a sentiment on the front!!!  There is not one stamp or embellishment to be found on this card...who am I?!?  That's the beauty of a beautiful DSP.  You don't need anything else!  I love, love, LOVE the Butterfly Bijou DSP!

Pray that my craft room renovations go smoothly and I am moved back in soon!  I'm going to miss my morning craft therapy before work!

I hope you'll join along in the fun and share your creative inspiration over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment