Friday, March 22, 2019

#tgifc204 Product Spotlight - Stampin' Blends!

Happy Friday stampers!
It is officially spring and our weather is finally starting to cooperate!  After WEEKS of snow and freezing cold, we have had a full week of warm, beautiful sunshine!  Some of my flowers are already starting to pop up, which is bringing lots of inspiration.
This week's TGIF Challenges is spotlighting one of my favorites...Stampin' Blends!  I LOVE any stamped image that I can color with these amazing pens!
As I said, I'm pulling inspiration from all of the flowers starting to bloom and am thinking ahead to Mother's Day.  I know it's still a few weeks out, but you can never be too prepared, right?!?  I love this fun image from the Just Because hostess stamp set.  It's a simple and sweet image that just begs to be colored!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Gingham Gala
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Set ~ Just Because
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder

So many fun products used on this card!  The Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon is so good!  Be sure to scoop up a roll before they are all sold out!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I am off to Seattle to participate in the Big Climb...wish me luck as I take on 69 flights of stairs!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment