Friday, March 1, 2019

Citrus Birthday Wishes

Happy March!  I'm really hoping March got a head start in roaring in like a lion with all of the snow we got at the end of February and goes out like a lamb in a hurry!  Our first baseball tournament is at the end of the month and our team has yet to have an outside practice, thanks to the ridiculous amount of snow on the ground.  We are hoping for some warmer temps over the next couple weeks so we can get our boys out there!
While we wait for all of the snow to go away, I'm trying to warm things up with some summery creations!  I'm still having fun creating fun backgrounds on the Glossy card stock.  Have you tried it yet?!?!  Inspired by some of my lemon decor on my mantle, I pulled out my Lemon Zest stamp set and created this cheerful card using this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Glossy
Ink ~ Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Set ~ Lemon Zest
Other Supplies ~ Lemon Builder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Gingham Gala Sequins

This has me dreaming of sitting on my back patio sipping on some sweet lemonade in the sunshine...while I am actually sitting on my couch wrapped up in a couple blankets, sipping on coffee and watching more snow come down.  Come on Mother Nature...it's time to stop with the snow!

Sending sun-shiny wishes to all of you for a fabulous weekend!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Love the fresh, citrus colors! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Citrus-y fresh! Love that inky background! And I am typing this wrapped in a blanket by the fire as well ! Long winter! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the lemons and that fabulous background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete