Thursday, December 6, 2018

Spirited Winter Cheer

Hello stampers!  It's another cold, frosty and foggy day here!  I kept warm in my craft room this morning and created another Spirited Snowmen card with the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch.
I love sketches like this! There are endless possibilities for creativity! I created a festive Granny Apple Green background with the Buffalo Check background stamp, then added a bit of texture with the Corrugated Dynamic TIEF. The cheerful little snowman just begged to be fussy cut!  Popped up with a few snowflakes behind him makes it look like he's frolicking in a fresh snowfall!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets ~ Spirited Snowmen, Buffalo Check
Other Supplies ~ Corrugated Dynamic TIEF, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I've been playing along with Freshly Made Sketches for a few years now, so I've decided to throw my name in the hat for their Design Team Call.  I love their creative team and would love to have the opportunity to create with them every week!  We'll see what happens!

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Fun and festive! I love that cheerful snowman. He does look like he's frolicking in the snow! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a happy snowman! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fellow is totally awesome! What a great take on the sketch too. So glad to see you this week at FMS and happy to see you enter the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy - I love the texture and patterns you added behind him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm totally in love this this fun and cheerful snowman. Your use of corrugated for the stripe background is so clever. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete