Sunday, December 30, 2018

So Hoppy Together

Only 4 more sleeps until these hoppy little frogs can join your stamp collection!

That's right...It's almost Sale-a-Bration time and these cute little guys can be yours with a $50 purchase from the Annual Catalog and/or 2019 Occasions catalog!  And isn't the new Dot to Dot TIEF perfect for these froggies?!?  This can be found in the Occasions Catalog, which also goes live on January 3rd.

This cute little guy stole my heart with his adorable little glasses!
And this little prince just makes me "hoppy"!
And this brave guy is the perfect way to send a little note of encouragement!  My dad found my boys a used unicycle and has big plans to teach them how to ride it.  I'm guessing this means he's also going to try riding it too...you can do ANYTHING, right?!?!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Gingham Gala DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Real Red, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ So Hoppy Together, Thoughtful Banners
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dot to Dot TIEF, White Embossing Powder, Heart Epoxy Droplets

I can't wait to share these little guys with my stamp club next week!  My customers are going to  LOVE this stamp set and I hope you do too!

Are you doing anything fun to wrap up the last few moments of 2018?  I'm hoping to sneak in a bit more stamp time and enjoying time with my family!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment