Saturday, February 3, 2018

Petal Palette Prayers

Hello stampers!  How is your weekend treating you so far? 
 
Our Saturday has been a busy one, but I'm finally home and enjoying a little stamping time while my boys are burning off some energy outside before it gets dark.  You would think after soccer and basketball games that they would be tired, but they are still running around and giving me more gray hairs by climbing on top of our chicken coop...crazy boys!!!!!
 
In an effort to not lose my mind watching them from my office window, I decided to color the beautiful images from Petal Palette.  I swore I was done buying from the Occasions Catalog, but after seeing the beautiful card that Stesga Bloodhart made, I just HAD to get the set so I could CASE her creation!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black,  Calypso Coral,Petal Passion DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Petal Palette, Colorful Seasons, Rose Wonder
Other Supplies ~ Petals & More Thinlits, Basic Rhinestone Jewels
 
Aren't the roses beautiful?  And the sentiments...they were just what I was needing for two special cards that need to be sent out this week.
 

 
I'm happy I had some time to make more than just a simple card today :-)  And even more thankful for warmer and longer days and for boys who love to be outside!  We are all counting down the days until summer break!
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Happy Stamping


 

No comments:

Post a Comment