Sunday, February 4, 2018

Epic Brusho Celebrations ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you have all had an amazing weekend!  It was another busy one for us, but still a fun one! 

I had my monthly stamp class on Friday and Sunday and decided to be brave and use the awesome new Brusho Crystal Colour.  I was a bit hesitant to use it at first given the fact that I made a HUGE mess the first time I used it, but decided to just go for it!

My stampers LOVED it!!  It was so much fun seeing how different everyone's was and how much fun they all had using it.  I'm so happy I decided to use it :-)  Paired up with the Epic Celebrations stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, it makes for an... EPIC card!  Thank you to the amazing Allison Okamitsu of Nice People STAMP for the inspiration for these cards!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Memento, VersaMark, Stampin' Blends, Lemon Lime Twist
Stamp Set ~ Epic Celebrations
Other Supplies ~ White and Silver Embossing Powder, Mini Treat Bags Thinlits, 2" Circle Punch, Starbust Punch, Brusho Crystal Color
 
I LOVE how both of these turned out.  The colors you get from the Brusho are so COOL!

 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/02/04/mondaymontage109/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/02/04/mondaymontage109/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! These are so cool, and these were the perfect images to use with this kind of background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Brusho is perfection for this set!!

    ReplyDelete