Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love is in the Air

Love is in the Air this month with the SSINK Blog Hop!  Grab your favorite morning beverage and hop along while we spread the love with some amazing creations!
 
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 12 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Jen P at By the Shore Stamping. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 
I went with a very simple card design for a more masculine creation.  My husband is an avid hunter, so this design in the Carried Away DSP was perfect for a Valentine card.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Carried Away DSP, Silver Foil Paper
Ink ~ Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Life Me Up
Other Supplies ~ Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Metallic Enamel Shapes
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to hop on to the next stop...you won't want to miss any of the stops today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
http://stampinwithtonya.blogspot.com/2017/02/love-is-in-air-blog-hop.html
 
Blog Hop Participant List:

Nichole L. at
Scrappy Stamps & Ink
Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
Bree R. at Craft-somnia Momma
Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla


6 comments:

  1. Love this combo of the Carried Away DSP and the blog hop theme! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I just adore this ... the black and red is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this card I thought, "man, I should really open this pack of DSP so I'm not surprised to see this great pattern on your card!" Thanks for inspiring me to actually use my goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. I wouldn't have thought to use this paper for Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you let this paper shine. And the color combo is so striking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete