Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Egg-Stra Awesom Easter Wishes ~ HSSCC258

Hello friends and happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a fabulous Monday and were able to get some ink and paper therapy.  I took a half a day off from work to hang out with my kiddos and even managed to get a little therapy in for myself!

We have a pretty spring color challenge for you over at Hand Stamped Sentiments, which inspired me to create a little Easter treat box.  It seems crazy to be thinking about Easter already, but it will be here before we know it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
Ink ~ Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe, 2015-2017 In Color DSP
Stamp Set ~ My Hero
Other Supplies ~ Tags & Labels Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Festive Flower Builder, Linen Thread, Succulent Garden 3/8" Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon, Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim
 

1 comment: