Monday, October 24, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Pines

Happy Monday stampers!!
 
I know we haven't made it past Halloween yet, but with my limited stamping time, I am taking the opportunity to work on some Christmas cards while I can!
 
I went back and forth trying to decide if I wanted the Christmas Pines and Pretty Pines Thinlits bundle, but I finally gave it and added it to my collection.  I'm so happy I did!
Supplies Used;
Paper ~ Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Whisper White, Warmth and Cheer DSP
Ink ~ Garden Green, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Pines
Other Supplies ~ Pretty Pines Thinlits, Linen Thread, Mini Pinecones, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape
 
Aren't the pinecones adorable?  I love them!
 
Thanks for stopping by again today!  I hope to be back later in the week with some more creations to share!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment