Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Happy Heart, Happy Christmas

Happy Tuesday stampers!!!

It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  This time around we have a color challenge that had me thinking Christmas.


It's not very often I create a simple card, but I managed to do so with this one.  I wanted to keep adding, but I made myself stop! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Suite Seasons
Other Supplies ~ Brights and Subtles Enamel Dots
 
Just like my card, my post is sweet and simple!  I've got a busy week ahead of me and must get to work!
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors for Christmas! It's a nice twist on the traditional ones usually used. The bold striped background paper really anchors the fun sentiment! The heart detail just brings everything together too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was thinking Christmas with these colors. I love the layout of your simple cards. Great use of the colors in the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete