Sunday, November 29, 2015

Global Peace ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and were able to spend time with those that you love most!  My family had a quiet Thanksgiving, which was a  nice change!  I'll take all the quiet I can get this time of year :-)

I finally had a chance to pull my pre-order goodies out of the box and put them to use.  (Fingers crossed my work load start to slow down so I can get back to stamping on a regular basis!)  Going Places is one of my favorite suites in the upcoming Occasions Catalog and I could not wait to pair it up with something for Christmas.  The globe image from the Going Global stamp set made for a pretty and different Christmas card.
 



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Going Places DSP Stack, Vellum, Silver Foil
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Holly Jolly Greetings, Going Global
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, World Traveler EF, Metallic Sequins, Silver Thread, Black Embossing Powder, Christmas Greetings Thinlits

This seems kind of fitting after the horrific events that took place in Paris...this is a Christmas wish for all! 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/11/29/mondaymontage56/


2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used this suite for a Christmas card! Great design and beautiful card, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree this is wonderful! Another of my fave suites from the Occasions Cattie. I love how you made this into a Christmas card, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete